Sunday, April 5, 2009

How to intro products - Product introduction script - Short version


Member phone script

“Hello, my name is _______. I’m a recruiting assistant and the reason for my call is just to ask if maybe you’d care to save/make money with X services?"

“What we offer is a way to save money on _______ services/products without drawbacks/disadvantages."

"Once again, my name is _______ and my job is just to send over a little bit of free information just so you can see for yourself how much you could benefit. Would that be fair enough?"

“Ok great and like I said, my name name is ______, may I ask your name?”

"Ok ______, is it easier for you to get the info by FAX or email?"

"Ok great, where would you like me to send it to?"

"Ok, so I'll send you over the information on the program right away, just please be sure to look thoroughly for my message in case you don't see it right away, many times it gets mixed up in your email junk mail or with other papers at the fax machine, so please check good if you don't see it right away!"

"In the meantime, you can listen to a quick overview of the information over the phone and if you have a way to take it down, I can give you the phone number..."

"So what I'll do is give you a chance to review the information and call me back if you have questions, otherwise, I will touch base with you real quick in a couple of days just to make sure you got it...and if you have questions, we'll go from there!"

Your friend and partner,
Micah Carter