Sunday, April 5, 2009

Product/Service Opening Script - How to schedule an appointment


Hello, my name’s (your first name). I’m a recruiting assistant for a __________ company and I was just calling real quick to ask if maybe you'd want a little free information on (product/service benefits)

What we have is (product/service/solution) and so I was just calling to ask if I could give you some free information on that?

Unfortunately, I've got a lot of people waiting for information, so I'll have to call you back to tell you all the details, but in the meantime, I can send you a little information by email/fax! Where would you like me to send that to?

Ok, great. So I’ll send you an email and, like I said, when it’s more convenient, I’ll give you a quick call to see if you qualify and make sure you got the information.

Your friend and partner,
Micah Carter

prospect script